Thursday, July 26, 2007

Are Fat Chicks Easy?

I think that all depends on how you look at it? Are fat chicks easy or is it easy for fat chicks to get some action? There are a lot of guys out there that hit on fat chicks because they think its easy sex. They're all nice and charming till they get what they want and then they pull a Houdini. They're never heard from again. Do they think that we’re fat we have no feelings?

Sadly, my experience with men has made me cynical towards relationships. All my experiences have been horrific in one way or another. They have all lied, cheated and treated me like a doormat; which has made me mistrustful of any man I meet.

Fed up with being treated like crap, I told myself I don’t have to put up with this b.s. I’ve always been good and loyal and honest with the men I’ve been with. Is it so hard to ask for the same in return?

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: