Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where are all the real men?

The other day I was in the cafeteria in my building getting lunch. I was in line waiting to pay for it and there were two guys behind me having a conversation. I don't know whats happen that men don't sound like men anymore. These two guys had to voices of prepubescent boys who's balls haven't dropped yet. Then I heard them talking about Roscoe's (no fuckin' wonder). I have the bad misfortune of being a women surrounded by gay men everywhere I go. Even the straight guys are off sucking some guys cock somewhere. I heard that there are guys who blow each other over by the Diversey Driving Range, unbelievable!! Half out of all the guys I know have had a bi-sexual experience or have wanted me to stick stuff up their pooper. Is it because they can't last long in bed? Are women not giving them head that they had to resort to getting it from men? I live across the street from the park and my friend was out walking her dog late one night and she said saw some men soliciting other men under the Belmont tunnel. How gross!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: